- 2010 Census Data, United States Census Bureau.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) - The Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) is the worldÕs largest, on-going telephone health survey system, tracking health conditions and risk behaviors in the United States yearly since 1984. Currently, data are collected monthly in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam.
- Behind the numbers: Medical cost trends for 2012, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Mapping the 2010 U.S. Census, The New York Times.
- Thrive Allen County, Thrive is a 501(c)3 corporation that provides a new model of rural revitalization that works to harness the strengths of local residents in building healthier, more vibrant communities.
INFOGRAPHIC: Medicaid Expansion in Missouri: What You Need to Know (jpeg), March 2013
INFOGRAPHIC: Medicaid Expansion in Missouri: Economic Benefits (jpeg), March 2013
- Behind the Big Blue H: Hospitals' Impact On Missouri's Economy, Missouri Hospital Association
- 2010 Kids Count Data Book, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Issues in Missouri Health Care 2011: Issue briefs exploring the challenges facing Missourian's and their health care system. Developed by Health Management Associates and funded by the Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City and the Missouri Foundation for Health.
- Missouri - County Health Rankings, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, February 2011.
- Missouri Hospital Infection Rates
- Missouri Information for Community Assessment - Community data profiles are available on various subject areas such as cause of death, chronic diseases, unintentional injuries, prenatal and others. Each community data profile table provides data on 15-30 indicators for each county/city selected. Information provided includes the number of events, county/city rate, statistical significance, quintile ranking and the state rate.
- Missouri Medicaid Basics, 2010
- Missouri Senior Report 2009
- The State of Your Health – Missouri, Trust for America's Health:
Kansas City, Missouri