Part of our work to ignite a culture of health in our region is advocating for health and wellness. One of our advocacy efforts is this blog.
We love to share this platform with the voices of the community to advance conversations around wellness, prevention, and other timely health issues.
So, thank you to our guest bloggers whose contributions showcase how their work is igniting a culture of health.
And thank you to our readers who consume and share these conversations.
Here are a few of the top blog posts from this spring:
- Trauma-informed courts work to keep people in treatment, out of justice system
- What’s happening in Kansas and Missouri? A 2018 mid-session legislative recap
- What we learned from 10 months of community dialogue
- Hello from the other side: from grant writer to HCF associate
- Schedule your health screenings
- Nonprofits can lobby
- Advocacy training sounds like music to my ears
If you are a community partner or grantee and have an interest in writing a blog post for HCF, please contact Natasha Sims to discuss topics.