The application process for Applicant Defined Grants has three steps:
- Interested organizations submit an application.
- The applications are reviewed by HCF program staff.
- HCF determines grant awards on a monthly basis.
- ADG Narrative Proposal Template
- Application and reporting budget template
- Optional attachments
- 501(c)3 Applicants
- IRS Letter of Determination
- Copy of your organization’s most recent IRS 990 Report (nonprofit tax return)
- Copy of your organization’s most recent financial audit
- Board-approved current fiscal year operating budget for your organization
- Roster of your organization’s board of directors with diversity information (race and gender)
- Governmental Entity Applicants
- Copy of enabling statute/legislation or official description of purpose
- Copy of authorized budget or current financial statement
- List of elected/appointed officials who oversee the entity’s performance
To begin a new ADG application, click on the following link:
Once you’ve begun an application, please use the following link to log-in and return to a saved application: